Howdy Guys, Do you have multiple Adsense Account? and you want to know how to delete disabled Adsense account permanently, then this article for you read this carefully.
Although as per Google Adsense policies google doesn’t allow to create multiple Adsense accounts for one person.
In some of the case, Google disable your Adsense account or you create Google Adsense account some years ago and completely forgot about that and create a new one then you will receive a mail from Google Adsense Team, that “You already have an Adsense account, please close that to continue with this one”
In this article, we are going to tell you How to Delete Disabled Adsense Account is just a few steps…
Nowadays Google Adsense is the top Ad network in the world, so there are some policy to use Google Adsense account if you break the Adsense policy Google obviously disable/banned your Adsense account.
If you are a Google Adsense publisher then this article is helpful for you, so let’s get started…
Why We Delete Google Adsense Account?
- One of the most popular reason is “Google does not allow one person to create multiple Adsense accounts”
- You create Google Adsense account some years ago and completely forgot about that and want to create a new one before deleting the old account you can’t create a new one.
Before Delete Disabled Adsense Account keeps this thing on your mind.
- If you use Google Adsense Ads code in your website please remove that before deleting your disabled Adsense account.
- If you delete your Adsense account the other user you are given permission to access your Adsense account they can not access your Adsense account so before delete Adsense remove the user first.
- f your account balance is greater than the cancellation threshold, clear that get your payment after that cancel your Adsense account.
- If your account is associated with the Custom Search Engine, you can’t show an ad before associating with a new one.
- To Backup your records, download your record file as CSV format.
How to Delete Disabled Adsense Account Permanently?
Delete your disabled Adsense account is too easy just follow these 9 steps given below, now discuss how can you delete your Adsense account…
Just follow these 9 steps to delete disabled Adsense account permanently, with proper image guide…
Step 1: Open your web browser and type “Google My Account” on Google search engine and open the first link.
Step 2: If you are not Sign in please sign in with Google account which you want to delete permanently.
Step 3: Now click on “Payments and Subscriptions” form left-hand side.
Step 4: Now click on “Manage Payment Methods” under “Payments and Subscriptions” tab.
Step 5: If you add a payment method before that’s a great go-to “Step 7”, or if you do not add any payment method follow this step, just go ahead and add your payment method…
Step 6: Fill your card details & address info and click on save button.
Step 7: After add payment method you will see this, and go to settings from the left-hand side.
Step 8: Scroll down and you will see “Payments profile status” just click on “Close Payments Profile”.
Step 9: Choose the reason why are you want to close your payment profile and click Continue.
After complete these 9 steps, your Google Adsense account will delete permanently and you received an Email from Google Team.
If you have any doubt just watch this video tutorial for step by step guide.
In this post, we write about How to Delete Disabled Adsense Account Permanently…
If you like this article and helpful for you please don’t forget to like, comment and share with your friends because sharing is caring and stay with Fix My Error.